Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 12: Diverse Position Science Fiction

This week I read "I Live With You" by Carol Emshwiller. I was fully aware of what was going on in the story, however I couldn't figure out who it was that lived with her. At first I thought it was from an animal's point of view, however, when I came across the part where they said all her clothes fit just the right size, I knew it was a human. When I kept reading it occurred to me that maybe it was all in her head? There were some strange parts that made me assume so, for example, when the main character was in the bedroom with the man and they kept switching where one would go under the bed and then lock them inside. It was confusing, but entertaining at the same time because you want to know who it was that lived with her and created all these scenarios.

No comments:

Post a Comment