Thursday, April 28, 2016

Week 15: The Future

Throughout this course I learned a lot of things that I didn't know existed. It definitely made me open my eyes and broaden my perspective on many aspects of literature and even life! I personally think that the future will hold even more technological advances than now. In the path we're going, I don't see any other future. We have advanced so much already and we only continue to discover new possibilities. For example, the other day I stumbled across a video that showed scientists are working on contact lenses that can allow you to record and recapture moments. I'm not entirely sure how accurate that video was but the idea of that amazes me. I think designers, scientists, engineers, etc. will keep working hard to come up with different ways technology can interact with humans on more personal levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment